Verbal Workout for the GRE, 6th Edition
By The Princeton Review
- Category: Study Aids, Books, Reference
- Type: ebook
- Release Date: 2017-05-23
- File Size: 99.69MB
- Developer: The Princeton Review
- App Ratings: 0/5 (0 App Reviews)
- Price: $10.99
Verbal Workout for the GRE, 6th Edition Details
This eBook edition has been specially formatted for on-screen viewing with cross-linked questions, answers, and explanations.
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. The Princeton Review's Verbal Workout for the GRE gives you everything you need to practice your way to excellence on the verbal portions of the GRE exam. Inside, you'll find useful reviews of key test topics, strategies for tackling tough questions, and all the practice you need to get the score you want.
Inside the Book: All the Practice & Strategies You Need
· 250+ practice questions with detailed answers and explanations
· Coverage of all question types: text completion, reading comprehension, and sentence equivalence
· Important essay writing tips and rules for the Analytical Writing Section
· Practice Issue and Argument essay prompts and sample essays
· Dozens of important vocabulary words with quizzes to lock in your learning
5By Conan BFinally I get this ebook, thanks for all these Verbal Workout for the GRE, 6th Edition I can get now!
4By Jerri UMy friends are so mad that they do not know how I have all the high quality ebook which they do not!
3By Morse JVerbal Workout for the GRE, 6th Edition was the best books I ever buy. Verbal Workout for the GRE, 6th Edition did exactly what you said it does.
4By Sybil EI would like to personally thank you for your outstanding books. It's really wonderful.
3By Dewey KI will recommend you to my colleagues. Verbal Workout for the GRE, 6th Edition is the most valuable books we have EVER purchased. I'd be lost without this. I am completely blown away.
3By Yoshi Ahahahahaha
1By Ivett Lwtffff i do not understand this!