U.S. Taxes for Worldly Americans
By Olivier Wagner
- Category: Law, Books, Professional & Technical, Travel & Adventure, Specialty Travel, Business & Personal Finance, Economics
- Type: ebook
- Release Date: 2017-03-09
- File Size: 2.34MB
- Developer: Olivier Wagner
- App Ratings: 0/5 (0 App Reviews)
- Price: $12.99
U.S. Taxes for Worldly Americans Details
The expat tax bestseller, newly updated edition for 2019! Are you a citizen of the United States who lives abroad? You probably know America is one of only two countries that taxes its citizens on their worldwide income, regardless of where they live or work. If you’re thinking about becoming a digital nomad or expatriating to another country, do you know how to avoid paying unfair taxes on your income while abroad? There may be huge penalties and tax evasion charges if you don’t file correctly.
By combining the right strategies for citizenship, residency, banking, incorporation, and physical presence in other countries, most Americans abroad can legally lower their U.S. tax owing to $0. In U.S. Taxes for Worldly Americans, Certified Public Accountant, U.S. immigrant, expat, and perpetual traveler Olivier Wagner shows you how to use 100% legal strategies (beyond traditionally maligned “tax havens”) to keep your income and assets safe from the IRS.
Olivier covers a wealth of international tax information updated for 2019, including:
· Step-by-step instructions for the Forms and Schedules you will use to file your offshore tax, no matter where you are.
· How to qualify for special deductions, credits, and exemptions on international taxation.
· Why opening bank accounts and corporations in foreign countries is easier than you think.
· How residency or citizenship in another country can legally lower your taxes.
· How your spouse and children (whether American or of another nationality) affect your tax situation.
· Practical advice for moving, living, and working with tax-free income in other parts of the world.
· What to consider before renouncing your American citizenship and saying goodbye to the IRS for good.
As a non-resident American, there is no single easy answer to lower your taxes. If you don’t understand every possibility, you could end up paying too much. Embrace a worldly lifestyle with confidence as you master the U.S. tax system for Americans living overseas
5By Conan BFinally I get this ebook, thanks for all these U.S. Taxes for Worldly Americans I can get now!
4By Jerri UMy friends are so mad that they do not know how I have all the high quality ebook which they do not!
3By Morse JU.S. Taxes for Worldly Americans was the best books I ever buy. U.S. Taxes for Worldly Americans did exactly what you said it does.
4By Sybil EI would like to personally thank you for your outstanding books. It's really wonderful.
3By Dewey KI will recommend you to my colleagues. U.S. Taxes for Worldly Americans is the most valuable books we have EVER purchased. I'd be lost without this. I am completely blown away.
3By Yoshi Ahahahahaha
1By Ivett Lwtffff i do not understand this!