Women Who Love Too Much
By Robin Norwood
- Category: Self-Improvement, Books, Self-Development, Nonfiction, Family & Relationships
- Type: ebook
- Release Date: 1985-05-01
- File Size: 1.54MB
- Developer: Robin Norwood
- App Ratings: 4.5/5 (105 App Reviews)
- Price: $11.99
Women Who Love Too Much Details
This is the world-renowned, inspiring, practical program for women who believe that being in love means being in pain. A multi-million-copy bestseller, Women Who Love Too Much presents a clear, comprehensive, 10-point recovery plan for women who are addicted to the wrong men for the wrong reasons. Among the vital lessons you will learn in this program are:
* How the search for the love you never got from your parents can become a crushing obsession in adulthood.
* How to change from loving someone so much it hurts, to loving yourself enough to stop the pain.
* How to free yourself from destructive loving and build a healthy, meaningful relationship.
This step-by-step self-awareness program offers help, understanding and, above all, hope—the pathway to making love the truly happy event it is supposed to be.
5By Conan BFinally I get this ebook, thanks for all these Women Who Love Too Much I can get now!
4By Jerri UMy friends are so mad that they do not know how I have all the high quality ebook which they do not!
3By Morse JWomen Who Love Too Much was the best books I ever buy. Women Who Love Too Much did exactly what you said it does.
4By Sybil EI would like to personally thank you for your outstanding books. It's really wonderful.
3By Dewey KI will recommend you to my colleagues. Women Who Love Too Much is the most valuable books we have EVER purchased. I'd be lost without this. I am completely blown away.
3By Yoshi Ahahahahaha
1By Ivett Lwtffff i do not understand this!