Framework for SCADA Cybersecurity
By Richard Clark & Stephen Miller
- Category: Computers, Books, Computers & Internet
- Type: ebook
- Release Date: 2015-01-12
- File Size: 9.77MB
- Developer: Richard Clark & Stephen Miller
- App Ratings: 0/5 (0 App Reviews)
- Price: $0.99
Framework for SCADA Cybersecurity Details
Purpose: Provide Critical Infrastructure customers and academic students an understanding of the NIST Cybersecurity Critical Infrastructure Framework and how to apply the framework to new and existing SCADA applications and implementations.
The objectives of this book are as follows:
1. Establish an overview and introduction of the EO13636 Improving Critical Infrastructure Cybersecurity.
2. Provide knowledge, understanding, and application of the five functions of the framework.
3. Apply tools and standards to enable the framework implementation.
4. Apply industry security recommendations to meet the framework categories.
This eBook is being used as a class textbook in the Cybersecurity Curriculum at Eastern New Mexico University - Ruidoso taught by Professor Stephen Miller
5By Conan BFinally I get this ebook, thanks for all these Framework for SCADA Cybersecurity I can get now!
4By Jerri UMy friends are so mad that they do not know how I have all the high quality ebook which they do not!
3By Morse JFramework for SCADA Cybersecurity was the best books I ever buy. Framework for SCADA Cybersecurity did exactly what you said it does.
4By Sybil EI would like to personally thank you for your outstanding books. It's really wonderful.
3By Dewey KI will recommend you to my colleagues. Framework for SCADA Cybersecurity is the most valuable books we have EVER purchased. I'd be lost without this. I am completely blown away.
3By Yoshi Ahahahahaha
1By Ivett Lwtffff i do not understand this!